Are you looking for playing AFK Arena on Windows PC or Mac? You can do that very easily and show you how on this post; read ahead!
Sometime you might like to play mobile games on a big screen, especially when you spend most of the time on a computer, just like me. Games like AFK Arena could be fun to play on a larger screen if you know the trick. You can keep the game running on the background and attempt campaign stages or king’s tower floors whenever you want.
Also, sometime, you might be busy with some other work on your PC, but you just want to log in and check the game for the arena ladder or collect your bounties, etc. In this case, instead of checking the phone, again and again, you can directly login to the game from your computer.
- Infographic: AFK Arena Legends’ Championship – (8th March 2020)
- AFK Arena Tier List: (July 2020 list), Patch 1.43 [Best Heroes for PvP & PvE]
- AFK Arena Tier List: (by reddit community) – [broken down by game modes]
- Walkthrough: AFK Arena Secrets of the Forest (PoT Chapter 3) [Map]
- Gifts: List of AFK Arena Redemption Codes [Updated Today]
- Changelog: AFK Arena 1.43 PATCH!
So, How to do that?
It’s pretty simple, all you need to download an Android emulator on your PC. This will provide you the Android system access on your computer where you can replicate anything you want from your phone. You can even use it to install any app from the Google Play Store.
Which emulator to use?
I used a number of emulators like the Android Studio, Nox, and few others. But the best one with the best control for Android games on PC is BlueStacks. It is very popular for a number of reasons.
I personally like the multi-instant features of BlueStacks. It allows you to play multiple games at once. This is a perfect feature for gacha/idle type game lovers. You can load all of them at once and complete the daily at the same time.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
- Look for AFK Arena in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install AFK Arena from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install AFK Arena
- Click the AFK Arena icon on the home screen to start playing
Saeed Ashif Ahmed is a Gamer, Blogger who has a keen interest in how emerging technology can help the world become a more just, equitable, and kind place. He enjoys interviewing CEOs of tech startups, asking them what they are doing to bring greater opportunity and equity to our society.