Our Servers will be unavailable on Local Time:10/09/2020 12:30 – 14:30 while we are updating the game. You will be unable to login during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 1200 diamond compensatory gift.
Below is a list of this update’s contents:
New Additions and Optimizations
- Autumn has arrived! Check out the new autumnal themes in Ranhorn, the Dark Forest and the Oak Inn!
- Added the adventure “Mirael’s Nightmare” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time:16/09/2020 05:30.
- Added the adventure -The Trembling Highlands” ” to the Wandering Balloon feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 23-20.
- Added a new Artifact Blessing feature that allows multiple heroes to equip an artifact simultaneously. Strengthening an artifact will allow for even more heroes to use it simultaneously.
- Added a permanent activation function to the Hero Union system. When players possess heroes that meet a union’s conditions, the union shall be permanently activated.
- Added a new “Smart Selections” feature to The Oak Inn. Once players have 5 or more hero rooms, the Smart Selection feature can be used to quickly and conveniently allocate furniture placements.
- Optimized the selection logic of the Arcane Labyrinth’s enemy formations.
- The previous formation will now be recorded if the player is defeated in the Arena of Trials.
- Added Signature Item and Furniture symbols to mercenary lists and also optimized the sorting rules.
- Added more selectable areas to place the Guild Statue within the Guild Grounds.
- Optimized the visuals of goods and the logic for red markers within the “Merchants” page.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
- Fixed an erroneous damage issue that was affecting the relic “Hunter’s Grasp”.
- Daimon – The Forsaken Child
-Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the overall damage to be lower than intended when the ability “Blood Shield” was used within the Twisted Realm.
- Wu Kong – The Monkey King
-Fixed an issue that would allow Wu Kong’s clones to remain on the battlefield even after his own death.
-The ability “Foresight” will now normally be triggered even if Wu Kong has been knocked down.
- Mehira – Mind Cager
-Fixed an issue that would allow Mehira’s minions to remain fighting on the battlefield even after her own death.
- Tasi – Dreamhopper
-Fixed an issue that caused the ability “Dream Spirit” to target un-targetable enemies with flying projectiles, resulting in the effects of the ability being null and void.
- Nemora – Nature’s Heart
-Optimized the mechanics of the 9-piece set effects for Exclusive Furniture Ability “Winds of Harmony”. Previously triggering the effects of ” Beguile” would only cause the closest enemy to Nemora to become entranced. After the optimization, the ability will take a few more moments to focus on multiple nearby enemy targets, so that the ability matches its description.
-The effects of the 9-piece Exclusive Furniture Ability “Winds of Harmony” shall not be triggered if enemies nearby to Nemora are currently in an un-targetable state. The effects shall be temporarily delayed up until the aforementioned enemies become targetable again or another enemy target, that meets the ability’s triggering requirement appears.
-When the effects of the Exclusive Furniture 9-piece set ability “Winds of Harmony” successfully entrances an enemy, the enemy will be immediately interrupted and unable to carry out their current actions.
- Satrana – Flame Weaver
-Fixed an issue that was allowing the ability ” Fireseeds” to stun enemies despite Satrana not having unlocked the ability’s second level.
Thank you for your support!
Saeed Ashif Ahmed is a Gamer, Blogger who has a keen interest in how emerging technology can help the world become a more just, equitable, and kind place. He enjoys interviewing CEOs of tech startups, asking them what they are doing to bring greater opportunity and equity to our society.