AFK Arena 1.44 release patch note: This is what the official patch note says regarding the content updates, new additions, and optimizations from the AFK Arena Team!
Below is a list of the contents of this update:
1. Added the new Mauler hero: Drez – The Quicksand Recluse
New Additions and Optimizations
- Opened the event: The Abyssal Expedition. This event will be available from Local Time: 30/07/2020 12:30. Players may enroll for this event after completing stage 15-40 of the campaign.
- Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: Windfall Gorge, which will be available from Local Time: 03/08/2020 05:30.
- Added the adventure ‘The Howling Wastes’ to the ‘Wandering Balloon’ feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 21-50.
- The hero trial feature has changed and is now known as the -Arena of Trials” feature. Whenever a new hero arrives in Esperia, the Arena of Trials’ Bountiful Trials” event shall also become available.
- The x4 Battle Speed function has been added to all types of battles. It can be unlocked after completing Chapter 21 or reaching VIP level 11.
- Added the new campaign chapter – Chapter 36 Dragon’s R.
- Added a button to the Oak Inn feature that allows players to select and place multiple furniture pieces.
- Added a class filter to the hero and battle preparation interfaces.
- Added a button that allows players to organize their Resonating Crystal heroes by faction or tier.
- Optimized the interactive experience of various game interfaces.
- Optimized how certain items are sorted inside the player’s bag.
- Increased the chances of Emblem Choice Chests being produced by The Roamer, found within the Arcane Labyrinth after completing Chapter 25.
The Abyssal Expedition Optimizations
- Added Honorable and Casual enrollment methods to the Abyssal Expedition. Honorable enrollment requires diamonds to enroll, however, once a player reaches a certain title during the event I season, they will be able to claim back up to double the number of diamonds that they had originally spent Casual enrollment is free, but players do not have the opportunity to claim the additional diamond reward Honorable and Casual enrollees shall also not be matched with one another during the event.’
- The event has now been extended to 16 days, with the final 24 hours becoming a “Quiet Time, which allows players to play normally, however, due to the malevolent effects of the evil Zolrath, settlement resources, and stamina cannot be guaranteed during this time.
- Adjusted title rewards. Rewards will be confirmed with the commencement of each new season.
- Added a “Server Heroic” feature. After the first player on any server has completed a specified task, all other players participating in the Abyssal Expedition will be eligible to claim the reward for the task.
- Added the Militia Damage leaderboard and leaderboard reward. The top 100 militias with the highest damage at the end of the event, which meets the specified reward requirement, shall receive a “Guild Statue” reward displayed in the Guild Grounds.
- Optimized the boss reward logic. Aside from the boss, “The Devourer”, dealing damage to other bosses or defeating minions shall reward players with Blessed Essence. Also, after defeating bosses, all Militia members will be able to utilize that structure, but it will not produce any resource.
- Added a new ‘Settle’ feature, which allows players to set up their own encampment on vacant tiles. If the encampment is directly connected to a boss tile, the player will receive an additional 5% damage bonus.
- Added a new feature that allows tile coordinates to be shared in chat.
- Added Militia Leader and Mena Deputy Ranks to Militias. Militia Leaders can change Militia names and emblems, and both Militia Leaders and Militia Deputies are able to use the Militia Marker function
- Added two new Gate Defenders: Satrana and Solise.
- Optimized Stamina slot rules. If a hero is removed from a slot due to being used as ascension material, their corresponding stamina shall also now be removed.
- More occupied settlements within the Forsaken Territories have been discovered.
- Reworked all Blessed Relic Tank abilities.
- Adjusted the Blessed Relic Mage Ability Concentration”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the signature items of several enemies within certain settlements from being effective and adjusting the difficulty of certain settlements.
- Increased diversity of enemies.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
- Lucius – Lightbringer
- Optimized the character’s animations. Changes made will not affect the character’s battle performance.
- Belinda – Beam of Hope
- Optimized the character’s animations Changes made will not affect the character’s battle performance.
- Solise – The Floral Wonder
- Fixed a problem that was causing the ‘Floral Specter- ability to deal damage to enemies that should have been immune to all forms of damage.
- Zolrath – Voidbinder
- – Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability – Time Rift” from being us. When Zolrath was affected by control abilities.
- Rosaline – The Kind
- – Fixed a problem that was preventing Rosaline from receiving the effects of her allies’ abilities while she was using her “Spring Cleaning” ability.
This update will only affect the AFK Arena Test Server Final adjustment to live servers will be determined when the official update is launched.
Thank you for your support.
Sender: AFK Arena Team
Saeed Ashif Ahmed is a Gamer, Blogger who has a keen interest in how emerging technology can help the world become a more just, equitable, and kind place. He enjoys interviewing CEOs of tech startups, asking them what they are doing to bring greater opportunity and equity to our society.